Race Entry & Rules
Please see stewards tent next to the race track for entry into races.
- Entry is $5 per race. To buy a cockroach is an additional $5.
- Race starts when the steward lifts the gate. First lucky roach across the line is the winner.
- It is the job of the steward to catch the first 3 cockies across the line. Their decision is final.
- Flying will not be tolerated, entrants thought to have gained an unfair airborne advantage will be disqualified.
- After each race, entrants may (if you can catch them) be re-entered in further events.
- Ownership of cockroaches ceases after each race.
- Only stewards are permitted on the hallowed piece of canvas which makes the legendary track.
- Entrants (of the highest caliber) can be purchased from the stewards. Funds raised go to Youngcare.
- Registration of cockies must be done at the stewards tents ASAP.
- Trophies are awarded to 1st, 2nd & 3rd place.